Monday, August 23, 2010

Skullcandies >.< make me very sadface... Advice on new headphones?

Ok, i swear to god ive bought like a million pairs of those little skullcandies ';inked'; kind. And every time one of the headphones goes dead and i cant hear out of it. It makes me sad cuz i dont always have to money to keep buying them.. does anyone know what kind of headphones i should get that are like skullcandies, and have the same sound as the inked, that like bassy sound and loud.. please someone help!!Skullcandies %26gt;.%26lt; make me very sadface... Advice on new headphones?
I got some from bestbuy that have lasted forever... I think they're like jelly? or gelly? something like that. They weren't too expensive.. around $15. But there are a bunch of different colors and stuff.Skullcandies %26gt;.%26lt; make me very sadface... Advice on new headphones?
This will all depend on what kind of headphones you're looking for.


If you want earbuds, you will want to look at some middle to high-end Sony, maybe Phillips or Panasonic.





However, if you really want good bass and quality headphones, you will want to get real headphones. I suggest around-the-ear studio-grade headphones. They may look a little funky, but they'll deliver great sound. Brands to look for: AKG, Sony, Sennheiser, and Nady.

No comments:

Post a Comment