Thursday, August 19, 2010

How do I obtain a new website for a Watercolor Greeting Card business? Can anyone give me any advice? Thanks.

Hi


Try the yahoo website hosting service it's fairly cheap and has some good templates with site builder you might also put some up on ebay as well as do a door to door sales thing with the gift shops in your area.How do I obtain a new website for a Watercolor Greeting Card business? Can anyone give me any advice? Thanks.
www.networksolutions.com





They are a nationwide Domain registration and hosting company. They also offer design for a pretty good fee. Also check into local registration and hosting companies. Good info on the process at www.networksolutions.comHow do I obtain a new website for a Watercolor Greeting Card business? Can anyone give me any advice? Thanks.
CREATIVITY HAS NO LIMITS
For a cheap, fast and easy start, use yahoo web hosting.

No comments:

Post a Comment