Sunday, August 22, 2010

I want a new start....Advice?

I have never known what I've wanted to do in life careerwise. I've had thoughts of what I wanted out of a career: good money, that allows me time to travel to different places. I just don't know what my interests are. I just got out of a 6 year relationship that has lasted since I was 15. All I know is I want to be free and go somewhere new. However, I do not have the financial means to do so at the moment. But I am thinking about saving to do something, but i don't know just what. I have always just wanted to be independent and see things. But I live at home with my parents in New Orleans and I have always hated it here since I was a kid. I am also very introverted. So, any careers that you think I would like, please share with me. ThanksI want a new start....Advice?
Most people in Chalmette have the wander-lust. Especially since Katrina blew the place away.





What about being a tour guide?I want a new start....Advice?
i sorta feel like you.. im 19, i just got out of a long relationship and dont know what i want. im in my second year of college (i commute and live at home) and still am undecided on a career.





if you dont have a facebook, try making one and looking for guys =]. i just made one last week, a great decision. also try getting a new job, you always meet new people when you get a new job.





as far as a career, just do research. ive been looking up the top paying jobs of 2007-2009. just use google to research careers that have components you like. there is also a test you can take called MBTI (i believe) that can tell you alot about yourself and which career would be best for you. it costs $10 i think, but it might be worth it for you.





if you get a good deal of money from your new job try moving out, it could be really fun and a new exciting experience.





once you start to find yourself you wont be so introverted because youll be confident in who you are. im fairly introverted but since i started taking up a few hobbies (drawing, exercise, piano, videogames) i am just becoming more extroverted and confident.
save money and hop on a train

No comments:

Post a Comment