Sunday, August 22, 2010

Looking for a new hairstyle.. advice please.?

Okay, so i've had this hairstyle for quite some time now and i'm looking for something maybe TOTALLY different or just a little bit. I'm kinda leery about cutting my hair short because I just had a baby so i'm afraid i'm gonna look fat.. I just want something cute and easy to flat iron because right now my hair is hard to straighten. I wanna go to a salon with a picture so if you have any ideas if you could please include a picture! Thanks! Oh and highlights and lowlights ideas?





http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s15/maxfetchmemycloak/bw1-1.jpgLooking for a new hairstyle.. advice please.?
Congrad. with the new baby... Do not cut your hair. short. Because with the baby it will much easier to put it in a pony tail up and away...


Just do long layers-- with dark almost burgundy or dark amber highlights. I think it will mach you.

No comments:

Post a Comment