Sunday, August 22, 2010

Hey, I'm a new loan officer and looking for marketing advice from other officers.?

I've been loan officing for 5 months now and still consider my self pretty new, My biggest problem is most my clients have bad credit, low income, or both with a combination of other hinderences. Even with credit counceling, I've only closed one loan so far. As for marketing Ive got magnets on my vehicle, my boss has commercials running in our area, we have a spot in the phonebook, and I must have passed out 1,000 business cards to people in real estate investment clubs, friends, relatives, family and any all people I run into on the street but I still get lack luster return numbers, any advice?Hey, I'm a new loan officer and looking for marketing advice from other officers.?
The problem is your advertising like eveyone else and you blend in.





Take a chance at something creative, unique or just plain different.





Show them what you have to offer by getting the attention of more affluent clients (affluent is not the right word but hope you know what I mean)Hey, I'm a new loan officer and looking for marketing advice from other officers.?
There's no solution if your in a real estate market that's declining, your best best is to branch of into ancillary financial services,
Try buying adjustable rate mortgage leads from a reputable company like this one: http://www.armsource.com/ You will be able to select your leads based on criteria you set up. Six million Adjustable Rate Mortgages are scheduled to reset this year. Many homeowners are desperate to avoid the higher payments these resets will cost them. You can offer them a better rate and close the business. All the names are compliant with the National Do Not Call registry, so it鈥檚 okay to call them. You can call them up to 120 days before their reset date, so you can get to them before anyone else. The lead includes the homeowner鈥檚 current interest rate, the ARM鈥檚 maximum interest rate, the dollar amount their house payment will increase to, the original lender, the original appraised value, the property size, and the APN code of the property. These people need help and they have already qualified for a home loan. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment