Monday, August 23, 2010

I need some advice on a new phone...which one do I get?

I could either get the pink venus. It's like a touch screen and it slides up and there is a keyboard, or I could get the dare. Its all a touch screen. It's silver. I don't know which one... I need some advice on a new phone...which one do I get?
Get the Dare because the Venus isn't that great since it is one of the older models and has some glitches.I need some advice on a new phone...which one do I get?
My neighbor has the venus and she hates it because in like 2 wks. Her keys on the keyboard her paint was chipping off and she thought it was junk so i would get the dare.
i heard the dare isnt that great. usually touch screens have more problems and freeze up a ton.
I would get the dare, u turn it sideways, and you got a keyboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment