Sunday, August 22, 2010

Pimple on a new tattoo?? Advice please!?

I have a little bump on my new tattoo. The tattoo is on my left back/shoulder, which is an area that can get acne but its not usual for me. Its 6 days old and appeared yesterday. Its a little red, but I don't notice any pain. The whole tattoo itches like crazy because its peeling.





Is this normal? What should I do about the pimple?








Thank you.Pimple on a new tattoo?? Advice please!?
Make sure you are washing it regularly too. At least once a day. Don't worry about the soap part drying it out... thats why we use the lotion...Pimple on a new tattoo?? Advice please!?
It could just be from the ointment/lotion you are using...that stuff can really clog pores, especially on your back where it is acne prone... The best thing I can tell you is to just leave it alone, it'll heal eventually, and go easy on the ointment/lotion on the pimple, or avoind putting anything on the pimple and let it dry out.
No, this is a serious case of Easeriosis.


You should get this checked out as soon as possible.


It may lead to: Pain in the abdomen, liver failure, and infertility.
i have toms of tattooes and worked in a tattoo shop for a while. this is a normal thing!!!!! its not a big deal dnt mess with it.. and it will go away within a few days. i have had this happen to me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment