Monday, August 23, 2010

Just purchased a Foreign Exchange Market Expert Advisor. I am new, need advice.?

So i just bought this EA called ';Ivory Tower'; at itmt4.com. It backtests really well, and has done pretty good in live demo testing. However, I am not sure if I should go for it. I have searched EVERYWHERE and I can't seem to find reviews on the product good or bad. I don't want to tie my money into something that doesn't have a good reputation, but on the other hand it is testing really well. The only reason I bought it is because the offered a money back guarantee for 30 days so I figured why not. Now I am struggling with the idea of actually investing money with this thing. From my understanding the minimum you can put into an account is 2000, obviously for someone not insanely wealthy, this can be a significant amount of money. Does ANYONE have any experience with this product or in the foreign exchange trading. And if so can they tell me their experiences or offer me advice.Just purchased a Foreign Exchange Market Expert Advisor. I am new, need advice.?
You have to watch out with all of those Expert Advisors.


May I ask what you have been paying for this EA?


My experience is that you have to use an EA only when you know something about the market..


In my case I didn't knew a thing about the Forex market.


That's why I decided to let my account being traded by a verry experienced person (my money mannager)


Here you can see the results that he has made in the past month:


http://my-robottrader.blogspot.com/





For more results you can always mail me and then I'll bring you in direct contact with my money mannager..Just purchased a Foreign Exchange Market Expert Advisor. I am new, need advice.?
Email me with the EA,i will help you test it at my live account

No comments:

Post a Comment