Sunday, August 22, 2010

Advice for a ';New Year, New Me';?

In 2007, I'll be starting a new job and moving to a new apartment. That should make me feel great but I'm just so unhappy. Since I was in my mid teens I was teased mercilessly about my boyish body and experienced so much rejection from my peers that I feel worthless. For the New Year I want to love myself, enjoy life and make a difference. Where do I start? How do I go about doing that?Advice for a ';New Year, New Me';?
If you have the money, get a new haircut a facial, a manicure, a new outfit. You will feel like a new woman.


Congrats on entering this new phase of your life, May you prosper and have good health in the new year.Advice for a ';New Year, New Me';?
try this http://www.rubastone.com
First, what ever you chose to do NEVER sell your integrity, leave your virtue pure, keep a tight fist on YOUR ethics, make sure that your Ethics are at lest as high as the sun, and guard all of these with iron clad moral values surrounded by responsibility!





It is not too late, take music lessons, Flute, Oboe, Violin or Clarinet. This will help you to develop character, a greater appreciation of self and put you in the company of those that make creativity their passion.





Take martial Arts, for sure, Take martial Arts. Learn Tennis, Fencing, Chess and Jazz Ballet.





Go to the theater, concerts, plays and ballet. Tour the museums. Too, go to church! From the church comes our moral values. No government/kingdom originated the laws, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not cover thy neighbors wife,


Thou shalt not bear false witness.





Last, when you walk thru the door, look people directly in the eye.


Head up, shoulders straight. Shake hands with an iron grip.





Go to the woods and cut a long piece of Mistletoe. Fasten it on the middle of the BACK of your belt. Then, tell every body, It's Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment