Monday, August 23, 2010

I need help on how to take relationships to a new level, advice please?

Im sure this is going to sound pretty pathetic to alot of you, but I have never fingered or had sex with a girl. I'm going to be a senior, and people say that I am hot or attractive, and though ive had about 13 girlfriends in total, I've never gotten serious with them because they never lasted long enough and something bad happens such as cheating within the first three weeks, having sex with another guy, etc. so I never felt a real connection with any girl before and I feel ashamed of that. any advice?I need help on how to take relationships to a new level, advice please?
Ok Donovan,


You don't need to be ashamed at all!


You seem like a great guy who hasn't exactly had alot of great relationships, but dont give up! Im sure theres some girl out there for you who you will truely love and can't live without.


And when you decide that your relationship is ready for sex (when i say decide i mean, you AND her) then im sure itll be worth waiting for.
  • lipstick parties
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment