Sunday, August 22, 2010

I Need some new song advice?

Here are the songs I like:





I Love Emmy Rossums 陌nside out album (enviant pop)


I like Dido


I kind of like Norah Jones but she is too slow and I don't like music that Jazzy.


I also like fast songs but with good melody like;


It's my life from Jon Bon Jovi


I also like Tears of an angel from Ryan Dan





So I like these kinds. Could you give me some other songs like these that you think I Will like?





Thanks. the best songs get ten points!!I Need some new song advice?
Try anything off of Jewel's newest album, Alice in Wonderland. Also try anything off of Sara Barellies' album, Little Voice.





Fairytale- Sara Barellies


Love Song- Sara Barellies


The Way I Am- Ingrid Michelson


Picture to Burn- Taylor Swift


Put Your Records On- Corrine Bailey Rae





Anything by Snow Patrol especially:


Shut Your Eyes


Chasing CarsI Need some new song advice?
Here is a list - song name followed by the artist.


Pocketful of Sunshine - Natasha Bedingfield


Forever - Chris Brown


Anyone Else But You - The Moldy Peaches


Upside Down - Jack Johnson


Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds - The Beatles


Can't Hold On - Melee.

No comments:

Post a Comment