Sunday, August 22, 2010

I'm having trouble with the new ';ozone safe'; albuterol inhaler; it just isn't as effective for me. Advice? ?

Can we still buy the old type inhalers in the US?I'm having trouble with the new ';ozone safe'; albuterol inhaler; it just isn't as effective for me. Advice? ?
No. As of January 1, 2009, the dispensing of CFC inhalers (the ones that put a hole in the ozone, apparently) will not be allowed. Your only option is the HFA (';ozone-safe';) inhaler. Sorry.





I'm all for saving the planet, whatever, but I think the drug manufacturers are enjoying this because albuterol has been a generic for a really long time, and now, the companies can sell the brand version of albuterol as an HFA (';ozone-safe';) product and charge their patients more for it.I'm having trouble with the new ';ozone safe'; albuterol inhaler; it just isn't as effective for me. Advice? ?
Not after the first of the year from what I know.


The new ones suck, they taste like rotten eggs and don't have the same effect.


Everyone needs to complain to the drug companies because they are no good.
I take another inhaler called Xopenex, it's a little more expensive, but I think it works.
What is going on? Do they really think the use of our inhalers is causing global warming? OMG! We are doomed if it's going to get this ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment