Thursday, August 19, 2010

Need advice on new shoes?

My current Adio skate shoes are wearing out, and I need to buy a new pair soon. Yet I'm not sure what to buy. I was thinking again about skate shoes since they are soo comfortable, in style alot, and can be worn without shoelaces (good for biking). I need my new pair to have these qualities since I bike alot. Yet I'm thinking I should mix it up a bit. I really like the new converse slipons, and some new Adidas shoes, as well as Doc Martens. I thought about Vans slip-ons too, but they look a bit girly for a guy. Any thoughts?Need advice on new shoes?
first love your adio,would you sell them,lol. second,if you really like skater sneaks get another pair.try etnies they are very comfy,i have like 12 pairs of themNeed advice on new shoes?
converse slip ons
Get 'vans' or 'airwalks' they are very comfortable.
i think the van slip ons are girly, and the adio ones look rly rly cool, but its ur choice
I'm not really sure about style, but here on some tips on finding a shoe that fits:





Go shoe shopping in the afternoon,when your feet are widest.


Go out for comfort and how long you think they'll last, not so much for style.


There isn't really anything such as ';breaking shoes in';. Shoes should be comfortable when you buy them.


Make sure to have enough room in the toe.


Try running in place with them before you buy them. Also walk up and down the floor to see if they rub on your feet.


Don't really go by size. The shoe industry has no set sizes, so it could be different from brand to brand.


Try thick soles. Thin ones will wear out easily.
DC
My boyfriend has these really cool es shoes and he says they are very comfy.
Adidas are cool....converse is wayyy too common...dun get it unless u wanna be like every1 else. Go get Vans...I think they look fine...or Globe if ur fussy...I think they look realli cool on guys...those big shoes...and i think their comfy too!!
etnies or DC %26lt;3

No comments:

Post a Comment