Sunday, August 22, 2010

Heading to a new school, advice? ?

I don't like the reputation I've built over the years at my current school. People see me as shy a lot of the time and a little bit of a push over. I don't really have many good friends either, just a load of associates really, and have hardly talked to any girls in all my time there. I see moving schools as a new start, which I need badly because even if I tried to change now people would probably still keep their opinion on me.





So, what can I do at a new school to make sure I get more respect from both the guys and the girls? Should I try to be more dominant? Any possible advice on anything!Heading to a new school, advice? ?
You should be yourself.


That is the most important thing.


You could join a club or a after school activity.


This way you can hang out with people that have the same intrest as you. This will make it esier for you to open up to people. They will think you are social and outgoing.





Good Luck!


I hope I helped :)


Heading to a new school, advice? ?
Like the other person said be yourself but with a a couple of small changes.


Be more social and don't wait for people to approach you, because that usually doesn't happen and the longer you wait the harder it is to be friends with someone.





Join a club. They're usually lots of sun and you instantly meet new people.





most importantly HAVE FUN!


Don't stress about it too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment