Sunday, August 22, 2010

I need some new makeup advice!?

Ok, so i'm going on a date tonight and I really wanna change up my makeup routine. I have a tan complexion, dark (black) hair, and big brown eyes i'm an italian and portuguese girl what can i say haha. Anyways! Usually I stick to neutral colors, like espressos, or golds with some dark eyeliner, or i'll smudge some black eyeshadow on my eyes (i know sounds gross but with the right brush it works) ANYWAYS i need some new ideas on some ways to make my eyes look good!





Thanks ;)I need some new makeup advice!?
It really depends on what you want to look like but I suggest using eyeshadow colors that make your eyes pop like blue, green, or light purple. If you do use blue or green eyeshadow, don't over do it, or else you won't look as good as you could. You probably can keep your eyeliner the same or you can use a dark plum or navy eyeliner. If my suggestions don't work, simply try using some eyeshadow colors that are different, but look good with your outfit.I need some new makeup advice!?
With your skin tone, matte purple eyeshadow and metallic pink and dark blues would look great. Put it all over the lids and the crease, a thin layer of eyeliner on top and bottom lashes, and two coats of mascara. Remember to curl your lashes first.


Good luck!!
When your putting on your mascara;


spin the brush and pull up, it makes them longer and much preitter.


Try some light gold with some black eyeliner also and some peach lip gloss would look really pretty.
I have the same complextion and hair/eye color. When used the right way purple shades of eyeshadow look great on brown eyes!!! and just a nude gloss since the purple makes your eyes kinda dramatic.
use sliver or purple both of those would look really great with your eyes:)





hope i helped:)

No comments:

Post a Comment