Thursday, July 29, 2010

PLEASEE HELP!! INTEREST IN NEW GUY!!! ADVICE??!?

so theres this georgeouss new guy who just trasferred to my school and hes in one of my classes. Ive tried to kindof talk to him before and asked him to join my group to work on homework and he did.. hes just kindof quiet, but he did say that he plays the same sport as me.


But its also kindof akward cuz one of my guy friends is in that class to, who likes me, and i dont want to hurt him at all,, i just dont know what to do about him..





The new guy sits a few seats behind me, so i turn around in class a lot to laugh and talk to my friends in the back.. and im pretty social for as much as i can be in that class.. but its hard to have like FULL on conversations..





How can i show him im interested in him??.. and like what can i say to him to make him feel welcome around me and my friends and want to be with me?? helpp please! :) thanks!!











o and also yesterday at the end of class, my friend who sits next to him called my name and we were talking about another class.. and the new guy was kindof listening.. and then he looked up at us and he droped all his books and put them in his bag an then the bell rang...


pleasee... any advice at all???PLEASEE HELP!! INTEREST IN NEW GUY!!! ADVICE??!?
Give him your number or talk to him online.

No comments:

Post a Comment