Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Advice for a new 360 game? (buying it tomorrow?

I am looking for a game to play for the 360 this summer.





Price does not really matter (Cheaper the better) ; )





I like all genres of games does not really matter.





I just want a game that has either a long story or alot of replay value.





Would perfer both.





I just got a 360 and need advice.





Thanks!





PS: I cannot get online.Advice for a new 360 game? (buying it tomorrow?
protype-50$


ninja gaiden 2-20$Advice for a new 360 game? (buying it tomorrow?
Definitely Fallout 3. Long story and lots of side quests and raiding to do and things to kill. Good range of guns from a small pistol to a massive Fat Man (mini nuke launcher), also there are unique weapons that are a improvement on the base model. Also melee weapons like baseball bats. Lots of replay value as you can be good/neutral/ evil and if you aim for the achievements you'd have to play it through at least 3 times for these. Hope this helps. If you need anymore info add additional details and I'd be pleased to answer as best as I can.





Answer to additional details: Mate has MK vs DC (PS3) tbh I found it boring and it's gonna be repetitive and replay value would probably go out the roof pretty quick but I'm not much of a fighting game fan (sure I loved Tekken 2 and 3 but meh that was a long time ago) and so that slighty biases my opinion.
lol Ninja Gaiden 2 and Prototype r both almost impossible





Well no FPS thats fun without live try





Assassins Creed for 20 bucks





Ninja Gaiden 2 is 20 bucks u can try but u will get so pissed





Mirrors Edge is 20 bucks





GTA 4 is fun try it for 40 bucks





Fable 2 and Fallout 3 are RPGs dont need live (in fable 2 u can trade ur items for more money)





Anime games r alright alot of achievements





MK vs DCU it sucks but if ur a Mortal Kombat u will kinda like it





Lost planet is decent lol its like 15 dollars





X-men origins u can rent it





Rock band and Guitar Hero games are good





GHOSTBUSTERS

No comments:

Post a Comment