Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A new fling? advice please?

on the 4th this guy asked for my number and we were suppose to go back to my friends house later that night. i couldnt go since i had a curfew and he txt me and said that the only reason he came was cos he thought i was going. weve been texting everynight except last. one night his phone died so he txt me in the morning and said that he just wanted to say good night, we havent talked since. hes a sweet guy the only problem is that hes really good friends with my older brother. me and my brother arent close at all; we never talk and when he has friends over i dont talk to them either i just ignore them and may come off as a *****. but really its awkward to be friends with his friends cos we arent close. anyway, this guy is going into college in the fall and ill be a sophmore in hs. i want this to work out but i kinda hesitate because of my brother. if he comes over i dont want it to be weird but as hard as i try my shyness gets in the way. tell me what to do?A new fling? advice please?
the only thing that i would warn you about is him going into college. i'm a sophomore in college and saw many of my guy friends that were dating girls in high school either cheat on them or break up with them because so much changes about people in college. if he is still living really close then maybe it could work, but just be careful. if your brother has him over, just be friendly with him because it sounds like you are already friends and if he wants to talk to you then he will and won't feel awkward.A new fling? advice please?
Wouldn't do it Hun. If you start getting to involved that's rape on his part. He's too old for you right now it's best to stick with your own age group bad things happen when you mix with older guys like that. And since he's your older brothers friend it wouldn't be very good and cause conflict. Older guys like that are partiers. In my experience they just want into your pants. I know feelings are hard to deny but you'll get hurt badly and if anything does happen he's in a lot of trouble with the law. Stick to your age group you still have a lot of growing up to do before dating someone 3-5 years older than yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment