Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I bat at number three in my cricket team, and am looking to get a new bat does anyone have any advice?

My old cricket bat was a GM Catalyst OriginalI bat at number three in my cricket team, and am looking to get a new bat does anyone have any advice?
MRFI bat at number three in my cricket team, and am looking to get a new bat does anyone have any advice?
It all depends on you mate, the main thing is not what brand it is, it is more about the bat, the weight of the bat, whether you want a high or low middle of the bat and if the bat feels good in your hands.





It took me 1hr and a half going through all the bats to pick the one i like and I am very happy with my choice.





My advise dont be to hasty and just pick the first bat have a look through and find one you are happy with because if you dont it will affect your batting.
i like gm catalyst originals but i also like salixes and kookaburas but mainly its upto u and what sort of bat u want. if u want a heavy bat or a light one or a big middle so spend time and by the best bat for you





i hope i helped you
http://www.sportsdirect.com/Products/Cho鈥?/a>





choose one of these i am a cricket coach and ibelieve that you have to feel comftable with the bat your self hope i helped and get 10 points
You only choose your bat because you know what kind of bat is suitable to bat.
Anthony you should go in MUMBAI ,the area call DHOBI GHAT,might


be they provide a GOOD ONE.
i think buy an orange ton of ss or a heritage bat of ss
Better buy the same one again

No comments:

Post a Comment