Thursday, July 29, 2010

New relationship advice please!?

I just started dating this guy about a month and a half ago. He's a lot of fun and really funny. His only downfall is his sarcasim and his best friend in the whole world which is a girl. He constantly gives me **** for everything and when I get upset about it he says ';NEver take anything I say to heart, I'm just trying to make you stronger and learn to stand up for yourself.';


Next I got really bad news at the doctors office and he really didn't seem to care but his best friend had a fight with her boyfriend and ends talking to her for 2 hours, and all I got was 15 minutes. Im never a jealouos person because I have guy friends, but that seems weird to me.





I know its early in the relationship, and I'm probaly freaking for no reason, but some advice never hurts anyone.New relationship advice please!?
If my boyfriend had a best friend that was a girl and talked to her more than me... of course I'll get jealous and point this out to him. You are his girlfriend you should be freaking out!





When I'm in a relationship, I want my bestfriend to be my boyfriend. At the moment, my boyfriend is my best friend and soulmate... I mean, who wouldn't want to be in a relationship with their best friend? They share everything don't they?





The way your boyfriend handles your anger isn't good. Instead of trying to make you a stronger person who can stand up for herself... why not be the guy who will help her stand up by being there for her and not let her get hurt? There are other ways to help you become a stronger person, but if he allows you to get hurt, I don't know what kind of a boyfriend he really is. And why shouldn't you take what he says to heart? You love him, right? That's why you guys are in a relatinship? Hellooooooooo?





PS. Best friend in the whole wide world is a girl? He definitely likes her. I'm sorry...New relationship advice please!?
You're not freaking for no reason. You are his gf. You deserve more time and attention than you're getting. 15 mins for you, two hours for his friend? Not cool. Especially when that friend is a girl. He needs to pay more attention to you. And if hes carrying some kinda torch for the friend of his, you may need to get a ne bf.

No comments:

Post a Comment