Wednesday, July 28, 2010

New man advice please?

Ok had a real bad breakup 2 months ago and.my I'm starting to have feelings for my coworker. When i. was witg my ex he would ask me everyday that I saw him how my relationship was going with a little smirk on his face which made me very angry cause I felt like he wanted to break us up. We fight like crazy not in a violent way but little arguments like two kids fighting all the time. He always makes little comments in a playful way saying he's my boyfriend. I just some opinions on weather we should give it a chance or are we both just lonely.New man advice please?
Try it out, you don't have too much to lose.New man advice please?
NEVER ever date a co worker.... never turns out good.. and good definitely affect your performance at work....and even if you don' t see it ..others will
I would say dont give it a chance for two reasons. Obviously, you fight with your boyfriend a lot and get back together with him and Two, he works with you. If it doesnt work out, you will be very uncomfortable at work and work will never be the same. Make it a rule to not date coworkers or neighbors.
go for it

No comments:

Post a Comment