Thursday, July 29, 2010

New school advice? PLEASE HELP!?

I'm going into 6th grade and I'm gone 2 private school my whole life. now I'm going 2 public school and I'm so scared that people wont like me. in 4th grade i had 2 go 2 a new school and i cried twice on the first day. I'm also afraid that I'm not going to adjust well since its a public school. PLEASE HELP!





New school advice? PLEASE HELP!?
Smile, be friendly, %26amp; try not to act too snobby %26gt; your classmates might not be able to relate to private schools.





Find those who are open to being friends %26gt; both boys %26amp; girls. Not everyone is going to like you %26gt; life doesn't work that way. Just concentrate on doing well in school %26amp; remember %26gt; you never look better when you're smiling--not a lot teeth showing, but a definite smile %26amp; twinkle in the eyes would make you appear approachable.





Don't sweat it %26gt; you'll do just fine. Just make this thought in your mind above all else %26gt;%26gt;THIS is going to my best year EVER!!New school advice? PLEASE HELP!?
damn


i kno wut u talkin bout cuz.. i moved soooo many times


n i JUST moved to los angeles from virginia


%26amp; i gata start everythin all over again


%26amp; yea.. its really hard n im kinda woried too n im goin to 11th grade just dont be so shy cuz then ppl will not recognize you and eventually you'll make friends. so no worries.
Kick someone's *** on the first day, or be someone's *****. Don't let anyone steal anything from you. Act crazy and they will leave you alone.





Good luck.
.....did you just say you are going into the SIXTH grade?????
  • acne treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment