Wednesday, July 28, 2010

New Computer advice.?

Ok for all you computer PEOPLE out there.


Im looking for a new computer to buy and looking for advice.


anyone know what brand would be good for UNDER $900 bucks?


say a 19' (flat screen) I use mine primarly for music like Youtube..surfing the net and such. I don't wanna spend over that,


Maybe even less if possible..ok, come on people, what's a good brand


I know I can look on Dell and custom make one and all, but would like some ideas First. Thanks!





oh yea, a desktop only though and a good TRUST WORTHY virus protector!New Computer advice.?
Dell, whatever you do don't get e-machines, they don't last more then 6 months without trouble, for what i have experienced and some family members, I got me a great deal at Best buy for a Dell, No better deal then getting a dell~New Computer advice.?
Save up a little longer and get a Mac. Otherwise i would go with HP. Dells are not the quality they used to be. If someone you know builds them have them do that. I am currently building a nice gaming pc for a customer right now and it is costing him only $1000.

No comments:

Post a Comment