Thursday, July 29, 2010

Advice on my new music school website please?

I am starting a music school for disadvantaged children and handicapped. Can you please click on the link and give me any advice about the site...if you think i should add andything , or delete anything or just anything that you would like to say about it ,that would be kind.... please...





and dont forget to sign my guestbook...





thanks again


click here for the site


http://thomastumolo.webs.com/Advice on my new music school website please?
I think it could be much better than it is. The justification of the text is off, there are poor color choices. The load time is good and so is your cause I just think that the design is lacking.Advice on my new music school website please?
First of all its not advisable to have your official website on a free server, people will think you are not legitimate. Also freewebs.com will not let you optimize your website to get more web traffic, so it's advisable to get your own domain name and web hosting.





Domains and web hosting are very cheap nowadays and they are worth the effort. If you need some web design or search engine optimization help feel free to email me.





I am a SEO web designer.





Good Luck.





Please rate my answer so I can do better next time.





- Daniel Chege.





Poppa Productions Web Designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment