Thursday, July 29, 2010

New boyfriend advice - experience differences!?

I've been seeing a guy for a few weeks now and I'm completely crazy about him, and he says he feels the same way to. We are both in out 20s, but I am 3 years older than him. I have slept with a few people, but he is very religious and doesn't believe in sex before marriage and hasn't really done anything more than kissing. I am not going to try and get him to sleep with me, I completely respect his decision to wait. But, I do feel really nervous being the more experienced one and also the older one, I don't want him to feel he has to do things to make me happy, and I don't want to push my luck, I guess I'm just saying I'm not too sure how to handle the situation. Also, I've been with someone before where we loved each other so much, but there was just no sexual chemistry between us, so I'd be wary of marrying anyone before we'd slept together. (I know I've only been with this guy a few weeks, so I'm not really thinking long term right now). I'm not religious by the way. I think just advice on how to handle the situation would be great please!New boyfriend advice - experience differences!?
Give him time and if he dosenot change his mind that you cant take risk by marrying someone without knowing if you both fit or not. that dosenot sound fair to you anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment