Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I Need New Tattoo Advice ?

I Got My 1st Tattoo Last Friday %26amp;+ It's Peeling All Off. Now I Know It's Normal To Peel But The More It Peels The More I It Looks Faded and It Looks Like Sh*tty To Me %26amp;+ I'm Not Liking it Very Much. I Put A%26amp;D 3 Times A Day. It Seems To Keep It Moist Longer But Is There Anything Else?I Need New Tattoo Advice ?
To me it sounds like you might have something called onion skin. Its cloudy, but often turns clearer when it gets wet. Just keep doing everything normally. Wash it and apply lotion, I would suggest Lubriderm, a few times a day to keep it hydrated. Be careful with the A%26amp;D, because it is a scab ointment, it tends to make the skin underneath heal faster, not giving the ink time to settle in. Don't pick. Just let it peel on its own and it will go away.I Need New Tattoo Advice ?
Ok so you shouldn't peel that much. Either you aren't taking care of it right or they dug to deep into your skin. You should only spread a thin layer on the tat through out the day don't load it up. Its normal for it to lightly peel but the way it sounds you wont like your tattoo after its done healing because you are going to lose some of the details.





Aquaphor is really good to use. I have used it on all of mine. Good luck and call the artist to see what they have to say and also ask about the touch up policy they have.
You just got your tattoo a week ago - the healing process takes some time! It's going to peel and scab for a bit - I mean - everytime I got one of mine done (i have 3) - while it was in the healing phase, I was always like ';oh it's peeling, it looks horrible, blah blah blah'; - but once it's finished healig - it looks just fine!
That's normal! When u get a tattoo, it scabs, falls off (it will look faded at first) but that's because it's still not finished healing...it will likely peel again. (but not a scab like the first time) Also it is still gonna be itchy...still make sure u dont scratch...slap it to stop the itching.
ok..the tattoos will fade after peeling.and they probably look a little glossy.just start putting lotion now.drop the a%26amp;d.dont scratch them and dont peel them in the shower..you will be fine
umm.. i don't have any tats but i do know that most of the time, you have to go back to get them touched up. thats happened to several of my friends. hope that helps. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment