Wednesday, July 28, 2010

New cellphone advice? Text/Chat/long distance? A hot guy asked me for my number. How much is a good plan?

I don't really need a cellphone but I guess it'd be nice to have. A hot guy asked me for my number recently but I don't have a cellphone number for him to call/text. I want to keep in touch with him.





How much is a good plan? Something cheap for someone who has never had a cellphone. He just moved out of the state for a few months and he already has a new phone with a long distance number.





What's a good (cheap) plan for me to be able to talk and text him long distance?New cellphone advice? Text/Chat/long distance? A hot guy asked me for my number. How much is a good plan?
You could get a Pay As You Go phone from AT%26amp;T You can spend as little as $15 for a phone and then you have to pay around $25 every 3 months except the down side is that if you text a lot its $.15 per message in and out but u can buy a 200 messages per month for $5 which really saves you $25! you can also get unlimited texting for $20 a month but thats not with the calling.New cellphone advice? Text/Chat/long distance? A hot guy asked me for my number. How much is a good plan?
t-mobile
  • nail polish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment