Thursday, July 29, 2010

New relationship advice?

I just started seeing this woman a couple of weeks ago and everthing is going good. She and I have gone out a few times and it seems that whenever something has to be paid for, I end up paying. I don't mind paying, but we both have jobs and I think that she should pay a little too. She also told me that she doesn't want to be girlfriend/boyfriend serious yet, but sometimes she acts like we are. What should I do about the paying problem?New relationship advice?
times have definitely changed, and I personally think it is rude of her to assume you're paying for everything. But, she is just old fashioned. The key is to talk to her - it will be a bit awkward, but maybe she assumes you want to pay for it?New relationship advice?
its the 21st century she should know to offer to pay. its kinda tough without being rude...i would try going to a movie with her and have her get the tickets before you get there, cause you are running late or something!! try tricking her, maybe she'll get the message. ...or tell her you're over your spending limit for the week, and you want to stay in for the night, maybe she'll offer to pay then.

No comments:

Post a Comment