Thursday, July 29, 2010

New Friend advice??...I need ur views...?

Hi all,


ok this new friend of mine (it's a she), is soo nice to me.


i have a crush on her but i do not know if she feels the same


way as i do. We've made friends through facebook but hasn't met one another yet.


We knew each other for about a month plus, messaging each other on fb, msn and she even


gave me her phone number without me asking for it.





Ok, since she is new to me,


she said stuffs like calling me babe, sexy, winks, and suddenly she


said ';love ya'; to me. Another thing, she even


text me saying good morning dearie right smack in the morning at 6 am.. maybe cus


she's going to work lol..but still...it's 6 am! i found it was soo sweet of her..especially


since shes a new friend..don't you think so? i mean i've made some new friends but they


aren;t as nice as her or can't be bothered/playing hard to get..u know..





So, i wanna know, how should i be closer to her as a NEW FRIEND? Bear in mind we are new


to each other and it seems like we're kinda comfortable. Or if u


have a nice text messages, mind sharing it with me?New Friend advice??...I need ur views...?
I would find out some of the things she likes to do - do fun original things, maybe stuff that her other friends don't do all the time. For example, when I'm trying to become closer to someone, I might find a band the person likes and buy concert tickets. This shows that you pay attention to her interests and also that you are a generous person. And I'm sure you would have a great time at a concert.





I also just like to hang out and get drinks or food or something and just talk. Ask questions. I like listening to people tell me about their childhood or best memories. Ask insightful questions and really listen to the answers.





It sounds like she definitely could be flirting with you, especially if she knows you are into women. Do you know if she's gay/bi?





Just continue with the friendly texting, and like I said, find something fun and original to do. She has obviously done things that make her stick out in your mind (early morning texts) so do some things that will make you stick out in hers!
  • acne treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment