Thursday, July 29, 2010

New Haircut advice? Also should I get earring?

Iight so I want a new haircut .. Buzz Cut is really boring now so I was thinking something like:





http://i337.photobucket.com/albums/n368/DaDodger93/CBHaircut.jpg





Also while I'm at it I might as well ask: Should I get like earrings. Like the ones CB has in that picture: Here's a picture of me and yes I Do hate looking at the camera





http://i337.photobucket.com/albums/n368/DaDodger93/DSC00051.jpg





http://i337.photobucket.com/albums/n368/DaDodger93/DSC00048.jpg





Like should I get one in Left ear or both because they say if you get in just right ear it means your gay. Any advice anyone?New Haircut advice? Also should I get earring?
Well maybe you should get the designs in the side of your head like CB , and if you get your ears pierced , I guess get both of them done.





Good luckNew Haircut advice? Also should I get earring?
Yeah that hair is pretty cool, but kind of a lot of people have it (at least at my high school). You should grow out an afro! Afros are freakin' tight!


As for the earring, I don't know what side is gay but I don't think anyone else really knows or cares anyway. I would probalby get only one side.
okay, first of all, - you look pretty, with your haircut, but if you want to change it go ahead.





second - the left ear means straight; right means gay; both means bisexual.
Yeah, you should go for that haircut and I would say get one earring on the left.
U SHUD GET THA ONE OF CHRIS BROWN AY VIC YOU LOOK GOOD MANN BRO LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment