Wednesday, July 28, 2010

New Laptop, Advice please?

I am 13 years old and I am buying myself a laptop. I want it to be good or okay quality and inexpensive. Appearance doesnt matter too much. Any suggestions? Also how do I download music legally to my youtube videos and where do I find it? How can I get Windows Movie Maker or a system on my laptop that will enable me to make youtube videos?New Laptop, Advice please?
I bought 2 Acer laptops thinking I really did not need to spend more on just something to cruise the net on occasionally. Well, I have to admit, the one I use works so well, I hardly use the desktop I built anymore. The Acer has not let me down the first time. My gf uses the other laptop and she puts 2 to 3 times more time than I do with the same results.





I am not saying that Acer is the fastest thing out there, but I get great battery life out of mine and I would definely buy another one.





Note, if you do buy a Acer, make sure you make a backup disc when you first set the computer up. If does not come with a restore disc from the manufacturer.New Laptop, Advice please?
Acer has the cheapest notebooks, but I feel there overall quality is lacking. Still, if cheap and ok is what you want, than I would go with Acer. Get iTunes for downloading music legally. Windows Movie Maker comes with XP and Vista, so there shouldn't be any problems, just make sure your files don't exceed size and length restrictions set by youtube.
I have an HP Pavilion dv6000. It's black,and a really good laptop! :) And I'm 13 also.
13 yrs old and gettin a phukkin laptop???? lucky bum

No comments:

Post a Comment