Wednesday, July 28, 2010

New Friends? Advice needed.?

This might make me sound shallow, but here goes:





I have friends who I go out most weekends with but feel I have little in common with them - it seems they just want to get really drunk and act stupid all the time - so I decided to try and meet new friends who have similar interests. I go the gym, do sports and kickboxing where I have been trying to talk to and make new friends but most of the time when I try to start a conversation with people it doesn't really go anywhere. I suppose what I'm asking is - is there a way to turn small talk into potential friendships? Surely other people have been in my situation before.





I am just an average 23 year old guy if that helps and i'm open to suggestions that may help me.





Serious answers only please.





ThanksNew Friends? Advice needed.?
you need to relax, if your training talk about your training, or other sports. you need to ask questions which can not be answered yes or no.


just relax and it will come naturally





New Friends? Advice needed.?
Well try talking and then try to find out something you both like.


It should help with the conversation.


Go into other things like working out, and maybe ask some tips from the person.



how are u ?

No comments:

Post a Comment