Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Can you rate me please and give me advice for a new hair cut?? Picture included?

ok so im just wondering if you rated me from a 1 to a 10 what would I get... plus gimme some ideas for a new haircut.. Thanks





http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff69/mami88_nc/yo.jpgCan you rate me please and give me advice for a new hair cut?? Picture included?
Always blond chicks do this rating sh!t...Can you rate me please and give me advice for a new hair cut?? Picture included?
7 you should flat iron your hair and cut it like victoria beckhams.
like an 8?


id give you higher,but im being like causal.


%26amp;yer eyes are prettty:]


%26amp;uhm i say you should grow it long cause in the picture it looked short,


%26amp;butwas nice wavy.


annnd you could get some highlights or something to spice it up?


you could get like a darker brown or something.
You look great. I'd suggest implants. Thats the only improvement really. You look like a beach chick. 8.5/10
9, Ur Very pretty, i LiK It How It Is ';No Homo';
i would give you a solid 6
i think that you should go short .. try to google some pictures..thats what i do .. lol
Your hair's a little frizzed. I would get it cut to chin length, give it some body on the sides and part your hair in the middle across your forehead.





The shorter hair will show off your long neck and draw attention to your face instead of your forehead. I'm picturing an 11!
9.8 Final answer.
your pretty. i would die my hair a little darker though and maybe go a little shorter with some layers. be playful with it.





good luck! :]
8.





Keep your hair as it is
youre a 7.5. hair is good
haha, ok im not gunna give you a number b/c your better than that and in case you don't think it or are needing someone to tell you this then yes, you are a very good looking girl;) and as for the hair i like the style you got going on in the pic but looking at you id keep it longer or longish if anything.
so so so pretty! :]


10. and i think any haircut would look cute on u but the one u have rite now suits u well.








answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
wow your gorgeous. 9. idk you could pull off anything
You're alright. Keep your hair long, but maybe get it layered or get side bangs.
Why do you want to be rated?! :-/ You shouldn't care all that much what people think (especially strangers). So, I'm not giving you a rating but I do think you're pretty.





You have an oval-shaped face which allows for more variety than any other shape face. DO a layered cut: try a nice fringe or bangs to frame the eyes and lower layers on the sides of the face. I often refer to my book, ';Latina Beauty'; which is my beauty bible and it's great for EVERY woman! The section of the book I took it from is about the best haircuts for different shapes of faces. Remember that you also have to consider how much time you want to spend styling it in the morning, your lifestyle and your height. The reasons why (including the height factor) are in the book. ;-) Get it at your local library.
7.5


Because your hair is wavy I would keep the length maybe a fringe or something to change your look.
I give you an 8. I think your hair would look good a little darker then highlight it. Also maybe straight.
mmm i'd give you an 8.


as for a haircut, maybe you could try some side-swept bangs.
You look like a cross between miley cyrus ( a way hotter one) and lauren from the hills lol.


Your hair is great wavy.


I suggest maybe getting it more layered so that the waves arent quite so limp?


Itll give you lots of volume which will look great with your face


and nothing is sexier than wavy hair!


Youre fine without bangs or anything like that!
hey you're a very attractive female i am a 21 yr old army male single i live in s korea though but hey ur sexy i always say dont try to fix something thats broke. so i dont c why u need a new hairstyle dont wanna mess with something that fits u but hey email me if you would like a pic of me
Your beautiful and you know it haha , anyways I would go with a softer look maybe less hair products straight and a little feathered or something, keep it soft
omg you look liek a blonde miley cyris!!! ahah - get a haircut like hers itll cuit you :)
ur an 8 :)


u look awesome blonde and wavy. but i can also imagine u looking gorgeous with a bit longer hair, brunette, layered and straightened.





ur eyes are amazing also. =]
I think you are very pretty i give you a 10! (being the best :D!!!)


new hairstyles. IM not sure i like the curly on you, and the lengh is perfact, and blonde looks good on you. I would keep you hair.
I'd giv you a ten, your gorgeous.


And about the haircut, I think maybe you should try front bangs since your forehead is typically what front bangs look good on.


Best of luck = )

No comments:

Post a Comment