Wednesday, July 28, 2010

New phone advice? (upgrade)?

I am due to upgrade my phone within the next month, and there are so many on the market at the moment, I'm not sure which one to get.





I currently have the Sony Ericcson K800i, so I am looking to upgrade to one with similar or even better specs. I don't want to go downhill. It currently has a 3.2 megapixel camera.





I am looking for one with either lots of built in memory, or an expandable memory as I like to store a lot of MP3 tracks on my phone, and maybe one with a built in radio as well.





I would like it to either have a 3.2 or 5 megapixel camera, and also have a video camera (with a flash if there is one available with these features). I would also like to be able to use my own ringtone for sms - I know that you can't always do this with some phones.





I have been thinking about the nokia n95. Can anyone suggest any others that might meet my needs? or does anyone have the n95 and doesn't think it's that great?New phone advice? (upgrade)?
Hi.. I think I can help you well if you don鈥檛 interested in purchase nokia n 95 then let me suggest you for sony ericsson k 850i mobile phone 鈥?blue. It is exactly what you want this must be fulfill your desire relating your new mobile. You have another benefit was that you were previously use sony ericsson %26amp; this one is also for the same company so you can easily operate it .well if you purchase nokia n 95 then you have to face an operating problem but if you can go for sony ericsson then you can easily operate it.


I have the same situation which you face right now I purchase the sony ericsson %26amp; I got what I exactly looking for





The other features of this mobile are as under.





The K850i Cyber-shot phone is a true digital still camera - down to the very last of its 5 megapixels. Automatic lens cover. Auto focus for no-hassle sharpness, xenon flash for poor light conditions. In short, all the functions you need for perfect shots.








Just contact here before you visit any other place they provides you optimum services what you exactly looking for


http://www.blueunplugged.com/p.aspx?p=12鈥?/a>New phone advice? (upgrade)?
LG viewty


,.... korean made
i have the nokia n95 one word.........FANTASTIC


it will suit your needs and maybe a few extra suprises(sat nav etc)

No comments:

Post a Comment