Thursday, July 29, 2010

New relationship advice?

last weekend i had a small party with my 7 close friends.........My gf wasent inivited because she has told me time after time she hates my friends, so i didnt even bother inviteing her. She had went to her own party her friends sent a picture of her on a table drinking in a skimpy lil skirt. and said she was danceing with people she didnt even kno. i told her of she didnt leave it was over, she left and yelled at me cuz she was haveing fun, then yelled cuz i didnt invite her to my party (she tried to get my cousin jumped before and talked about fighting one of my friends so you can see why i dont want her there) My friends said they would apoligize to her but she said that dosent mean anything to her. We had yelled and she said dont call her for a week. after she had keyed my car and dented it for the second time. my friend invited his cousin over, i already knew she liked me. we were all pretty drink and she was flirting with me and me her and her cousin were on the porch and she kissed me. After she kissed me we drank more then we went to sleep togather. We didnt do anything we had all our clothes on and no blankets we were just sleeping in the same bed togahter. so any way i really like this new girl and wanted to know if it was messesd up of me for what i did. i felt really bad, but everyone said i deserve better and she treated me like crap. also its been week since this happenend and i dumpered her the day after. i wanted to know how much i should wait to go out with this new girl. im not really hung up on my old gf, we had went out for 8 months. last 2 months i was miserable. wanted to know how long to wait before going with this new girl, we have kissed a couple times since then. i dont really think bout my ex at allNew relationship advice?
do what you want, its your life....





Just make sure you get rid of the one that keyed your car cuz thats b.s.





1 word of advice...even if they dont like your friends, you should still invite your gf, let her make her own decision to go or not. Thats why that all happened, she text you that trying to get ur attention becuz she probably felt left out. When you exclude your gf from things it makes her feel like you dont want her there thats when fights start.New relationship advice?
well it looks like u dont really have to ask this


u like the new girl


and u dont like ur ex


besides an ex is an ex


and u shoukld w8 out on this girl just coz of it

No comments:

Post a Comment