Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Pregnant and barely 3 months into a new job? Advice?

I found out I was pregnant soon after starting a great corporate job. I'm going to have to tell them some time in April and am very nervous about it. The baby is due in October. I only plan to take about 8 weeks of leave and I do plan to work from home starting my third week. Is there a better way to assure them that I'm committed to my job? Has anyone ever been in a similar situation? If so, how did your boss or the company handle it? How do you recommend approaching this situation. What rights do I have in this situation since I'm not protected by FMLA? This totally wasn't planned so I feel kinda bad about it. My boss is very nice and a single man in his late thirties if that even matters.Pregnant and barely 3 months into a new job? Advice?
they cannot fire you for being pregnant at all report it to the bbb if they do.








GUESS HOW MANY WEEKS PREGNANT I AM(PICS INCLUDED)


ITS ON MY PROFILE

No comments:

Post a Comment