Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Crush advice about new girl?

hey guys there's this new girl who recently moved to my town. I introduced myself and she smiled and talked to me. now, we talk during class. she smiles at me and laughs at my jokes or smart quirks. do you think she likes me? I'm not allowed to date yet (smite my parents LOL) and I wanna keep her liking me if she's interested in me. thanks for answers in advance! :DCrush advice about new girl?
Try to just be friends with her first [like kinda flirty though] and then get going when you're allowed to date lolCrush advice about new girl?
girls want to make things slowly u know? u cant just quickly go to her and say ';will u be my girlfiriend?'; lol thats wrong. this girl maybe likes u as a friend. or maybe something else in her mind. keep talking to her if u wanna know more about her and if she really likes ya. hope i helped. peace out dude! GO TEAM!!!
Well im not sure if its full out liking you yet, but shes interested, that's a start. Just keep doing what your doing, but don't linger on it too long, make sure you make your move before ether she gives up or another guy asks her out.
She does like you or at least she finds you interesting. Stay close friends until you're allowed to date you should totally ask her out if you still like her.





Plz help


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment