Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Getting new Digital Camera need advice please ?

Hey guys and gals thanks for even reading as you read I am getting a new camera I am willing to spend up to $300 I have a 16 month adorable little girl and my 2 mega pixel isn't doing the job anymore. I think I like Canon. I am looking at a powershot A710 IS but am up for suggestion. I am looking into getting an advanced camera I am a novice now but have desire to learn as much as I can. I will be shooting mainly my daughter inside and outside. But I also like the A710 because of the Zooming feature as I am also wanting to take pictures of sports and wildlife. Also would it be worth the money to get a 8 mega pixel and settle for less zoom as I will take alot more pictures my 16 month old than wildlifeGetting new Digital Camera need advice please ?
Tain't nothin' wrong in your choice of Canon A710IS, without going into big bucks for a digital SLR. To me it would be a tossup between the A710IS and the A630, although you do have image stabilizer in the A710IS. The A630 by the way is 4X optical, and 8 megapixels.Getting new Digital Camera need advice please ?
Only YOU can make decisions about how to spend your money, but the A710IS is a fine camera.
You will ahve to spend more than $300 to get a digital camera that won't have a lag time. By that I mean the ';lag'; or delay of time from the time you push the shutter button to the time the camera actually takes the picture. The popint and shoot cameras have a delay so long you put yourself in the picture most of the time. For action and wildlife they are useless, if it moves at all they are useless. Try a Nikon D40.
hey, i just checked out this camera. pretty nice! i just may get one myself!





good question,


~~mafi
You should buy a SLR Camera - Therefore you can easily to get any photo by using auto setting. And further more you can take some advance setting photo.


But I don't think you need to a 8 mega pixel camera . because for a 4 mega pixel camera already can have a very nice print out for A4 size Photo.


Enjoy you photoing
Great camera......do it
Even though I currently own this ultracompact digital camera, I would still like to highly recommend the purchase of a Nikon Coolpix L10 for the following reasons:





1. Besides taking well-exposed hi-quality 5 megapixel pictures, it uses a standard set of rechargeable double AA batteries which last a very long time;


2. Has a 3x optical zoom;


3. Has a macro feature which allows closeups within 6 inches;


4. The flash setting for ';red-eye'; correction is on the navigator wheel and not within a submenu;


5. It's very small and light;


6. Uses inexpensive SD memory cards;


7. The digital video feature takes wonderful ';sound'; videos which are noise free. It records the piano very well with it's built-in microphone;


8. It comes with a USB 2.0 transfer cable which you connect to your USB computer port;


9. Has tripod mount on bottom of camera;


10. And the price is a mere $99 [sold at Samy's Camera - www.samys.com, and Staples.com.]





Review(s) can be found at www.amazon.com [Query: ';Nikon Coolpix L10'; along with pictures provided by satisfied purchasers.]





Good luck!
heyy!


i strongly suggest the 7.2 megapixel SONY cybershot. it's a great camera, its got a big screen, a veiwfinder, and its easy to operate. also, its right in your budget. perfect for your beautiful new daughter!





hope i helped!


:D

No comments:

Post a Comment