Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Need advice-my new job?

I started my new job on Monday. I want to call in sick tomorrow because I'm having a family situation, I'm very stressed and over-whelmed. I don't want to tell my boss that though. I don't want her to think that there is something wrong in my personal life. What should I say? There is supposed to be a big snow storm here tomorrow so I could use that but the problem with that is that my job is around the block from my house... Help me!Need advice-my new job?
Suck it up %26amp; go to work. You don't need to call in sick on your first week.Need advice-my new job?
Started Monday and want to call in already, less than a week. Stressed and overwhelmed? Well welcome to the real world thank God you are not the one supporting the family. No dedication my guess probably will be unemployed before too long.
This is a job. If you can't handle family situations then maybe you shouldn't have one.





It sounds mean but everyone has multiple crises every year and you can't miss work because of that.
You need to tell your manager the situation. Don't make up excuses, ESPECIALLY (!!!) since it's only the first week!
well if you call in sick your first week it will kinda make you look bad.


so maybe you can just tell your manager whats going on..
  • beauty blog
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment