Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Need advice on new BMX bike?

I need a new bike... but I'm not sure which I should buy. I'm thinking about a Verde or Fit.


Anybody have any advice? ThanksNeed advice on new BMX bike?
Please do not get either of those. They are alright, but high maitnence and kind of made cheap but really expensive. If you are begining then I would recomend a diamondback. GT bike quality has gone down over the years, please do not get one. If you are good at bmx and don't mind paying a little, I would recomend SE bikes, probably the 08 wildman.Need advice on new BMX bike?
GT Slammer 72'


its a solid but heavy bike.


its really good if your a street rider, like manuels bar spins and roaming cause its fast.


Gt Comp's if your gonna go to Skate Park :)


because there EXTREMLY light and you can jump incredibly high,


i hope i helped :)

No comments:

Post a Comment