Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Need advice on new relationship/ with ex problems.?

my boyfriend is continuing a friendship with an ex girlfriend. this is a completely one sided love triangle on her part. i have never met her, and have asked for him to introduce us, but he has not. we live in different states, and he usually always drives to me. i have been told by a friend of his that this ex girlfriend will never give up hope that there will be a change of heart from my boyfriend, and even has recently declined a very lucrative job offer in another state, stating that she believes that my boyfriend is jealous of what she does and with who. i believe that there is no romantic relationship between the two, but i am ready to end things because of his lack of concern with my feelings. i have asked to be involved in this friendship, and get no result. her name is never mentioned, and when i mention it.... terrible fight because he thinks i am accusing him of cheating. please help. i am confused and at my wits end.Need advice on new relationship/ with ex problems.?
She's the ex,no matter what she says or wants he's with you now and that says it all,if you trust him this shouldn't be a problem. Don't let this break you up, you have made the effort to be friends with her too by asking to meet her so if I were you I would just let it drop. Good luck xNeed advice on new relationship/ with ex problems.?
i think is better you end that relationship
Run this sounds like way to much drama!

No comments:

Post a Comment