Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I wanna make this right with this new girl advice plz?

alright. college has just begun woot woot!!!. so here i am attending my first year of college and its going pretty smoothly so far. new people to meet, new friends to make, and most importantly my first step of reaching my goal: to be a hotel manager.





anyways theres this girl i just recently met in my class. really smart, really nice, just a typical real plain nice girl.





i just recently started talking to her and im really start to get interested with this girl. she's funny and she has a really spontaneous personality which attracts me the most.





just to add bit more detail, she's for sure avaliable and i have a feeling she think im a nice guy so everything so far is going awsome.





im trying to get a llittle bit more close to her, and i wanna try more of a ';im interested in you'; kind of an approach rather than friendly approach. and i wanna make this right because in my past experience, girls like her ended being my best friend(sadly) and end up not really doing anything more than just friends. maybe because im too much of a nice guy. what actually happened to those past relationship was i never got a chance to open up because i was scared of losing friendships.





so i have really never done the other approach to girls before, actually never have, and i want some suggestion to make this.....i dont know how to say......good start?? lol. anyways. right now im standing good terms with her, havent hang out or anything yet. so i guess our status is just school friends.





i want to move on to bit of more than that......but also i wanna take my time of doing this. one thing that concerns me a little is that she's litterly just real nice to everybody, so when im trying to flirt with her, i dont know if she's just being a nice person or is fliriting back at me.





anyways any kind of suggestion would be great, since ive gotten lots and lots of help from this site.





also would like to add, those of you who are answering i appreciate ALOT and just want to send out thank you for those who are commited helping people myself who needs an advice or just somebody to listen to.











thanksI wanna make this right with this new girl advice plz?
Well, you've started out well so far. Remember: often, a friendship can be a good base start for a romantic relationship. You could ask her if she'd like to chat over some coffee or lunch sometime, and try complimenting her every now and then. Not constantly though: telling her she has nice shoes every 20 minutes is just annoying, lol. But if you notice she did something with her hair, or she's wearing a pretty shirt, then don't be afraid to let her know that. Something that girls really seem to fall for is if you compliment their eyes. For some reason, that's sort of a sign that a guy is interested in you, I'm not sure why, but it is. Once you guys are close to each other, don't be afraid to open up a little. If you always keep things the same at that ';standard friendship mode';, you'll never advance in your relationship.


Now, as a girl, I myself can sometimes be a little... unobservant when it comes to guys. I can never tell when someone is flirting with me or sending me away, however, if they're just direct with me, then I will understand. If a guy says to me ';we should go out together on a date sometime'; then I'll probably get the hint he's interested. There's nothing wrong with being direct with this girl. If talking, complimenting, and even flirting fails, she might be uninterested... or just like me, and still isn't really sure if you're interested in being friends or more. So if that fails, then just try something more direct, like what I mentioned before. She sounds like a very nice girl, so if she isn't interested, I'm sure she'll let you down easy. And if she is interested (and you sound like a really great guy, so I'm sure she will be) then go out with her and try to keep the relationship moving at a slow, but steady pace so you don't just end up ';best friends'; Hope I helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment