Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Advice on a new computer/PS3 lcd monitor?

I'm looking for a new monitor for my PC and my PS3. Needs to be full HD with HDMI and somewhere in the 26-28 inch size range under $900. I've seen some of the Dell's but was wondering what else there was in the market today. Also if you could suggest some places where I could pick one up that would be great or Australian websites I could order from. I live in Western Australia if there are any stores.Advice on a new computer/PS3 lcd monitor?
You can get a nice Sony Bravia for about $ 720.00 at http://www.amazon.com





Sony BRAVIA XBR KDL-32XBR9 32-Inch 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV





Contact them to make sure it has a VGA port or if you don't care for it and have s-video out on your computer you may be able to use that instead. HDMI can also be used if your computer supports it.





I have one similar to this and it looks great for PS3 and PC. For the PC it has VGA port and for PS3 it has a few HDMI ports.








I'm not sure if this one has a VGA port but you can check it out here ...





http://www.amazon.com/Sony-BRAVIA-KDL-32鈥?/a>Advice on a new computer/PS3 lcd monitor?
I'd go for a Sony Bravia or Panasonic Viera.
go for it
  • beauty blog
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment